naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Devils only fell 1 spot in rankings. Cats gained 3 spots. I thought ASU would fall to 7 or 8th, and Cats move up 5-6....BOB!

Colorado was unranked too...bottom of the barrel

• Like 1

Conference play is always tough, some teams have great fans and energy. ASU has to play a good UTAH team on Sat. I think ASU is going to lose 4-5 conference games this year which is a great turnaround.

Really nothing matters until PAC 12 tourney (which really doesn't matter much) then the NCAA tourney. ASU has shown they can win multiple games in a row...

UA is just getting started, still need much improvement, but are the best team in the PAC 12 which isn't saying much. PAC 12 sucks in just about everything

U of A's big man is learning quick at becoming dominant. The only game they mite loose the rest of the year is at ASU. And Redman is right ASU wil loose a few more cause of there style of play.That 3 is not gonna go every nite. Holder was off with it tonite. Gonna be fun tho.......BOB!

The thing that really hurt the Cats, was that 3 game loss in the Bahamas, or wherever that was. Dropped them big time in the rankings

Yeah hopefully a nice kick in the pants and dose of reality to motivate them. Id much rather start low and work back up than try to stay on top with everyone gunning for you.

I think ASU is going to lose 4-5 conference games this year which is a great turnaround.

Closer to 10

• Like 2

I personally think U of A plays better with something to prove, instead of being over/highly ranked. I would rather see them at 10 instead of 2-4.

Only seeding that really matters is NCAA tournament seeding.

• Like 2