naturebob

How bout them Devils!

#42to30

Rich Rod is Gone Rod!!! Kind of disappointed actually. zona will probably do better with out him.

• Like 1

I might watch a few asu games to see hurly hurl. Tantrums on the court are fun maybe he is working up to throwing a chair or doing a stoops. I think that he could make the show "Highly objectionable. " Attention Papi. LOL

#42to30

Rich Rod is Gone Rod!!! Kind of disappointed actually. zona will probably do better with out him.

Wow...sounds like you’re saying just wait until football season. Hmmm...

42-30? Was that the halftime score of the ASU VS Colorado game?

More like the halftime score of the Arizona vs.Colorado game

• Like 1

so if the cats beat the #3 team, and the buffs beat the cats.........will they be in the top 5 :lol:

dang cats know how to mess up a good time, but we always get played hard and always tough at CU. I hope they keep it up.

Wow you can see in the future. Which team is smokin the MJ? The Colorada buffas have a secret that NCAA will have to ban, 70 percent shooting?

• Like 2

Article on ESPN tonite ,as I just got home from work ,NOT DRINKING, Miller says He has lost his team, they are not responding..I already said He over coaches and has a bunch of Star . THey don't want to listen to Him anymore. They are not getting there cash payments anymore and 3 of them will be making Millions in the pros in 5 months. I don't see a turn around. Plus IRS and FBI looking over shoulder. Too much stress.........BOB!

NCAAAH stops hurly from hurlin on the refs. Darn shame, no fun, pleeeese can they do the stop on walton spewing.

NCAAAH stops hurly from hurlin on the refs. Darn shame, no fun, pleeeese can they do the stop on walton spewing.

I wish you could stop hurling on us. You sounding like a broken record.

• Like 2