naturebob

How bout them Devils!

ASU should make it. But keep losing to these conference teams like they are, and they won't. What they found out is, when your a good team, all the other teams start bringing there A game cause they know they have to. Lets face it, no one gets up for bottom of the barrel teams, which is why they get an occasional upset over good teams. The good teams let there guard down. ASU doesn't have any size so if there outside shooting goes cold, they are in trouble. Conference play is tricky as everyone knows what everyone brings each game.

• Like 3

As of right now they have a calculated 76.3% chance of making the tournament. If they lose 5 in the second half of conference play, as they did in the first half, their chances drop to 11%.

PAC 12 will likely only get 3 teams in, right now ASU is the second highest rated rpi at #42.

ASU has their work cut out for them. Currently 4-5 in conference. Let's say they go 5-4 down the stretch to finish 9-9. I don't see a 9-9 ASU team making it this year unless they do really well in the conference tourney. If they go 6-3 to finish 10-8 they might have a little more wiggle room in the conference tourney. Tonight's game at Washington could be a turning point. Lose tonight and it will be hard to recover from a 4-6 start. Win tonight to get back to 5-5 and that 10-8 record starts to look more feasible.

The computer might give them a 76% chance but I don't see the committee giving a 5th or 6th place pac12 team a bid even with their non-conference resume.

If the Devils don't make it and Cats lose in first or second round like normal ,we still have a Pro team to cheer for here. What are You guys gonna do down there ,play soccer the rest of Spring....BOB!

U of A still has to come here too. That will be fun........BOB!

Poor Kitties.Now lets hear The excuse............BOB!

no excuse, the Dogs played much harder and made a killer shot at the end.

Down went Duke, Kansas, OU, Kentucky, Florida....coming off a Thursday in which ASU and Wichita St lost...

The new norm in NCAAM -

• Like 2

i said it last bight on ESPN, they payed hard the whole game and we didnt. They had luck go their way a few times, no big deal as it happens to everyone. I didnt care for the flopping or the bad calls but the PAC12 refs are the worst and I see it in every game I watch, regardless of who is playing.

Lets see if ASU can win 2 in a row..........something that hasnt happened since mid December ;)

• Like 2

That last 3-pointer went in for Washington and the Cats slipped 4 spots; if it hadn't, UofA probably moves up 2 or 3. Wildcats have more problems than where they're rated. The potential is there, they just haven't played up to it (yet).

The top 3 teams stand head and shoulders above everybody else --- whoever cuts down the Finals net this year will have earned it!

• Like 1