naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Congrats to the Devils----Heck of a game , Bill Walton eating Crow this morning . 

Was it just me or is his game calling biased ? Total Douche Bag IMHO---LOL !!

• Like 2

indeed a big win with clutch 3 pointers - they bounced back after a horrible loss to Vandy maybe the PAC 12 will have ONE school that can complete... UCLA, Oregon, USC and UA are horrible

PAC 12 SUCKS IN EVERY SINGLE SPORT (mens) its embarrassing how bad the PAC 12 is, but Larry Scott thinks its the best there is 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chico said:

Congrats to the Devils----Heck of a game , Bill Walton eating Crow this morning . 

Was it just me or is his game calling biased ? Total Douche Bag IMHO---LOL !!

Yes. 

Well it took the playing the worst Arizona team in 35 years for Hurley to get a win vs Arizona.... but they did win. Remi martins a pretty dang good player.a little disappointing, just like the whole season has been... BUT, watching Hurley get blasted in the face with the ball and flailing to the ground has me smiling ear to ear...that alone makes it feel like u of a won by 30

LOL even when UA loses their fans can’t help but flap their gums. 

Nice W for the devils.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

LOL even when UA loses their fans can’t help but flap their gums. 

Nice W for the devils.

And how is that different than ASU (or any other team) fans?  Just go back in this thread to see ASU fans flapping their gums after losses.

33 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Well it took the playing the worst Arizona team in 35 years for Hurley to get a win vs Arizona.... but they did win. Remi martins a pretty dang good player.a little disappointing, just like the whole season has been... BUT, watching Hurley get blasted in the face with the ball and flailing to the ground has me smiling ear to ear...that alone makes it feel like u of a won by 30

29 minutes ago, desertmafia21 said:

Bobby Hurley....the only coach to get knocked down by a basketball and blame the official lol

12 minutes ago, kwp said:

And how is that different than ASU (or any other team) fans?  Just go back in this thread to see ASU fans flapping their gums after losses.

ACBF33C8-FA76-47A4-9A88-CEC36732CCCF.gif

Cope

• Like 1

I’m not flapping my gums. U of a is way worse this year then normal. ASU is probably the better team this year, for the first time in a long long time. Neither will win anything significant. Next year the universe will correct itself. Having said that , this was my favorite game of the year so far, that ball to Hurley’s face and the way he went down was priceless