naturebob

How bout them Devils!

First college basketball game I've watched all season......and only the last 7 minutes.....congrats to ASU for advancing and DORT plays some pretty good ball both ends of the court......maybe we could get him some help with the shoes???

Now go beat up on Buffalo....

Side note what ever happened to the St. Johns Redmen??? Jeeez.....

• Like 1

Same thing that happened yo the Marquette Warriors. and North Dakota Fighting Soiux. or however You spell it Nazi NCAA told them no more . Surprized they don't go after Sun DEVIL..........BOB!

• Like 1

They need to recruit some 3 point shooters. They were also dead today and it showed. Remy martin makes them go and He was hurt. Want any more excuses, LOL. At least Oregon won from the pac 12.   Devils only lose Cheatam this year , Hope they add a few pieces......BOB!

On another note in AZ sports.......Coyotes dropped 4 in a row to drop out of contention, ASU womens basketball advanced to the sweet 16 and ASU Valencia won his second D1 title in wrestling!!!

And the Dbacks can't decide on a closer...............................

On 3/20/2019 at 1:41 AM, naturebob said:

I cheer for both schools , But Miller has under acheived with the talent He has had. By now He should of been in 1-3 final 4's and elite 8 every year. He has recruted great but got caught cheating. Some other big name schools will get it too. Louisville allready has.. I bet Kansas ( a real bi under acheiver in my book They win confrence titles and thats all. Not much in Tourament.) N. Carolina is cheating as is John Caliparri. Miller is to sour in interviews for as much as He has accomplished in life. I think He knows He's out. too bad, This could be a good rivalry If Hurley keeps cleen. And as far the Devils this week They play cold they go Home. On other hand if the shoot decsent they could to sweet 16. They have alot of Horses. Could be fun or could be crying Weds................BOB!

Kansas was in the Final 4 last year 2018 and 2012,  runner up 2012, under achieve?   Miller has done nothing - or yet to be proven. Sure he had an assistant got to jail for taking a bribe, but THAT BRIBE WAS NOT PAYING FOR KIDS TO GO TO UA.  

Kansas is allways overated. They are gone Allready. They got Beat 2 years in a row by ASU who has proved to be ranked about 35th in the Country. I wont argue  about sean Miller.I said what i mean once ,enough said.Has had great talent every year, puts lotssa players in the pros . Thats all He has accomplished..No final 4's.............BOB!

What a turn around by Jedd, he had rebuilt UA. This team could run the table.

Fifita is an absolute stud as a freshman QB.  The Cats bullied UCLA which had one of the best defenses in Div 1.  

The basketball team is going to be real good also!  I fuc king love it 

• Like 1