otis

Anti-Hunting Article in the Republic

Somebody better get that lady some whaaa-burgers and french cries.

You are right hunters never speak up except to whine on foraums yet she got thousands of veiws from uneducated people on the subject as a trapper I will still be here doing what I do even if they get their bill passed that will turn bobcats and lions into dumpster cats since I won't be able to sell them but will still trap them as adc animals and make more money but would rather not do that its a waste

That paper is still being printed WOW.

That article is funny in the sense that is was mainly about trophy hunting Africa then a paragraph about trapping.( i guess to all Disney movie enthusiast.. aka moms with kids .)

the human society like said above is a dangerous organization. mainly because they get the support from pet owners. Only think that I dislike on homberg in the morning on KUPD is that fund raising they do for these clowns.

Unfortunately people like her are not to be taken lightly. The public is going to listen to idiots like her and vote to ban Lion and Bobcat because our society is run by a bunch of emotion based retards that cant reason or understand facts. I really fear this is going to get voted on and passed.

• Like 1

Was walking out of a waterfowl hunting spot today and a group of people with big cameras was walking in. I assumed they were birders, so I hid the ducks I had shot in my decoy bag and walked toward them. As I got closer one of them got on his knee and was snapping photos of me. When I got closer I greeted them and the guy who snapped my photo said he was with the AZ Republic and if he could put my photo in the article they were doing about the conservation area, I agreed and had a brief polite conversation with the group before leaving.

Now I'm wondering if I should get ahold of them and tell them not to use my photo or my name in the article...

Funniest thing was in the parking area one of the vehicles that belonged to the group had a Nebraska license plate, but it wasn't your standard state issued one... it was one she paid more for- a Mountain Lion Conservation plate *facepalm*

Was walking out of a waterfowl hunting spot today and a group of people with big cameras was walking in. I assumed they were birders, so I hid the ducks I had shot in my decoy bag and walked toward them. As I got closer one of them got on his knee and was snapping photos of me. When I got closer I greeted them and the guy who snapped my photo said he was with the AZ Republic and if he could put my photo in the article they were doing about the conservation area, I agreed and had a brief polite conversation with the group before leaving.

Now I'm wondering if I should get ahold of them and tell them not to use my photo or my name in the article...

Funniest thing was in the parking area one of the vehicles that belonged to the group had a Nebraska license plate, but it wasn't your standard state issued one... it was one she paid more for- a Mountain Lion Conservation plate *facepalm*

pics of ducks you killed then

Not worth it. 2 scaup and a cinnamon teal.

I don't think this anti initiative is going away any time soon.

I just finished my morning hike at McDowell Mountain Gateway Trailhead where the NODDC / Save Our Preserve folks were collecting signatures for both Save the preserve AND the petition to ban lion hunting. It looked like they had collected quite a few signatures by the time I showed up.

When I pressed the dude for some facts to support the ban he was spewing pure BS including the need to ban lion hunting because elk and deer populations are so low because we have no water. There were a number of young libtards eating it up his nonsense and signing the petition...just shows it doesn't take facts to convince lemmings to line up.

• Like 1