Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Looking fo a kodiak tent

looking to buy a 6 man Kodiak tent if anybody knows of one for sale can you please let me know thanks

• Like 1

looking to buy a 6 man Kodiak tent if anybody knows of one for sale can you please let me know thanks

Send me a text 6024994136

+1 for competitive edge! Last week they had a super deal and I got one for 120 off. They always have free shipping that I got in 3 days and no taxes!

We spent 2 nights in it with the kids in the backyard and they loved it!

post-12289-0-00882400-1513650248_thumb.jpg

post-12289-0-55231300-1513650277_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

One other thing to keep in mind, competitive edge often has deals where they include a ground tarp that is exactly the same footprint as the tent - that really helps protect the floor. I've also bought a few mover's blankets from Harbor Freight - they are like $4 each when they're on sale and you can line the inside of your floor with them.

It only took me 10 min to set up! I only did the 4 corner steaks but I had shoulder surgery 5 weeks ago and still got it up that fast! My 14x16 wall tent takes a lot longer and would be impossible to set with my shoulder the way it is.

If you don't get one used do as mentioned and get the one with the big side windows. That is the only regret I have about my Kodiak 10x14. I have the model with the air vents, but not the big windows.

• Like 1