Sign in to follow this  
turbo

Any handgunning plans?

My first Contender had a 1.5X Thompson scope and that was perfect. My last one had a 2x7 which I didn't care for as much.

What about the 1.5x did you prefer over the 2-7?

Easier target acquisition and even though they were both pistol scope from Thompson I felt the 1.5 had better eye relief. Both were on TC's with 14" 223 barrels.

460 s&w hunter, 14" barrel, with a Burris 4x10 pistol scope. shoots 45 acp, 454 casual or my favorite the 225 gr nosler. shot my speed goat in unit 43 in Wyoming at 255 yrds. I love being lucky

• Like 1

Ya, no its kinda like hand grenades, just hit close the shrapnel will take care of the rest. kicks like three mules

Didn't seem like the sound was right. Biggest thing I've owned was a 480 Ruger and that was what I would call reasonable to shoot. Worse I shot was a TC in 45-70, mostly because it belonged to someone else and he wanted me to shoot it with one hand on the grip and one hand on the barrel.

I have shot a few Casulls and they have a sharp recoil in the Freedom Arms six shooter and still a bit more than my PD329.

Most people usually shoot those guns mentioned once and walk away.

I for some reason like a big kick and pain from my recoil. I have a pride of Spain double barrel 10 gage a 300 rum and many more guns that kill on both ends. that's video was in Wyoming on my goat hunt and that was a 40+ mph wind. and it has a Sherman tank muzzle brake. loooove it

Ayup, ugly thing. A muzzle brake on a handgun. But I reckon if it saves your wrist and gets ya close enough then it's, like they say. All good.