Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Shout Out to Junior at Timber Mesa Queen Creek

Anyone in the fear east valley who shoots archery, or wants to shoot archery needs to be sure to swing by Timber Mesa's shop in Queen Creek. I busted the slide on my bow while shooting this afternoon and swung by to get a new one. Since I was going, I took Draysen (my 13 year old son) and his bow down with me. He has had his current bow for a couple of years and in that time has probably grown at least a foot. As always, Junior set what he was doing aside to take care of us and took the necessary time to get Draysen squared away. Draysen is right at the edge of outgrowing his current bow. But unlike a lot of guys at other shops, he didn't push us into a new bow we weren't prepared to buy and helped get the current one set up to last him a bit longer.

Great service and a good guy. make sure you stop in and see Junior.

• Like 2

He did the same for me yesterday also, I walked in told him about my bow he said let me see it and took care of me right there. Thanks

• Like 1

Just want to add how pleased I am with my experience at Timber Mesa Outdoors in Queen Creek. I headed over there today around 12 noon and dropped off a bow I just picked up. Place was pretty busy as expected this time of year. Even though it was busy, Junior and an associate welcomed me to the store and was very prompt in finding all that i needed done to my bow. He told me there was a possibility that I would have to pick it up tomorrow. I got a message at 430 pm that bow was all done and ready for pick up. These guys offer huge value and over deliver! Thanks again!