bonecollector777

Regs are out

What could a guy with 17 nonresident elk points get drawn for... early archery rifle or muzzleloader

17 won't guarantee any early rifle hunt, would guarantee a 22 muzzleloader, couple more years could get a 3b muzzleloader. Everything else would be 4-5 years out. Archery you could have just about every tag but 23n, 23s, and unit 9. Few guys drew unit 10 with 17 last year in the bonus pass but not many.

Thank you

There are several great websites that offer real and accurate draw odds. I feel Gohunt.com is probably the best. There are also several draw odds apps. They all have various issues, but are overall very helpful. Lately I've been using the Base Kamp app. The only problem with this app is when it says 100% it's actually talking about 100% of first and second choice apps. Due to it looking at both first and second choices the odds can be a little off.

I'm just hoping to win a prize on goHunt to offset my cost of joining.........

22 points for antelope

4A rifle

5B rifle

I am hopeful I can still walk when I get a tag!!

5b- 1.7%

4a- 3%

Should be guaranteed the 4a tag in 2-3 years if you don't get lucky before then.

Thank you sir

There are several great websites that offer real and accurate draw odds. I feel Gohunt.com is probably the best. There are also several draw odds apps. They all have various issues, but are overall very helpful. Lately I've been using the Base Kamp app. The only problem with this app is when it says 100% it's actually talking about 100% of first and second choice apps. Due to it looking at both first and second choices the odds can be a little off.

Base Kamp doesnt cover Arizona though.

Who cares I ain't gonna get drawn and the same people that get bull tags on no points will get them again. Cramer I'm looking at you

Got my fingers crossed!

• Like 3