1uglydude

East Valley Processor

Yes, it is weighed and mass processed, then split up to cut sheet. High volume processing.

yeah thats what i was told

Yowzers. I had my cow elk processed here in October. Dropped off at the trailer in Clint's Well, then picked up a few weeks later at the QC location. The tip steaks I used for a recent batch of pozole were a bit tough....but no major issues with the product, however, if this is the case....I may need to find something new going forward. Has anyone else had this experience?

That being said, I had my javelina processed at Von Hanson's last year into bratwurst. Turned out decent and would probably use again. However, I did not run into the tatted girl who runs the pick up/drop off.

i heard you dont get your meat at millers, any truth to that?

I took my daughters cow to them and got 2 small boxes of meat back. Wouldnt take anything to them.

They're so convenient though with their drop off trucks during the hunts. Who are you all confident with you get your actual meat back from?

i heard you dont get your meat at millers, any truth to that?

I took my daughters cow to them and got 2 small boxes of meat back. Wouldnt take anything to them.

I've used them probably 6 times, never had any complaints really but I guess I've been eating mystery sausage and burgers for some time.

• Like 1

They're so convenient though with their drop off trucks during the hunts. Who are you all confident with you get your actual meat back from?

The guy west of camp verde, I think he does a good job and has a good price.And Its not that far out of the way to drop your elk off.
  • Like 1

if your ever in the flag area, take it to Casey's. he's done the best I found outside of town. in my younger days I used to cut meat & have a good idea on the way it should be done. He takes great pride in what he does.

• Like 2

Holliday processing

Holliday is who I prefer to use, and he was able to squeeze me in after all. Very pleased with the final product, and at a very fair price.

Is that Jason Holliday? I used him several years ago for Javelina sausage/brats. Turned out great. I didn't know he was still in business. I may have to look him up next time.