Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

12-1

Beats 12-3

10-3 Literally, just BEAT them so try again.

Might want to check before you open your mouth, 11-3 and to two losses to unranked teams. ASU will still be ranked higher Monday.

Beats 12-3

Might want to check before you open your mouth, 11-3 and to two losses to unranked teams. ASU will still be ranked higher Monday.

They were 10-3 before the game, 11-3 after. :)

so funny- I heard some ASU fans talking yesterday after the bowl loss " we are a basketball school now" haha 12 games doesn't make you a basketball school...

ASU"s team is good, but UA owns this state.

• Like 1

so funny- I heard some ASU fans talking yesterday after the bowl loss " we are a basketball school now" haha 12 games doesn't make you a basketball school...

Isn't that something like 8 wins in a row?

Beats 12-3

Might wanna check before you run your mouth as well. They were 10-3 before the game, 11-3 after. :)

Glad you checked now. Nothing to check here.

Hahahaha!!! Enjoy your 3rd seed while it lasts because come March those rankings will be switched. ASU has never and will never be a basketball school. Don't let one year fool you. Yeah you have a pretty good team this year that live and die by the 3 but that doesn't even come close to the University of Arizona and the tradition they have as a basketball program

1 close home win gets you guys pretty worked up.

• Like 1

There is a difference between having a very good team one year, and being a basketball powerhouse.

ASU has a very good team, and maybe the best 3-guard combo in the country. I love seeing them play at this level. They are my second favorite team.

However, UA has been at this level almost every year for the past 30 years. This year alone, they have been to a place that ASU has never been...#2 ranked. Yes they were over rated at #2, but they did win the head to head matchup tonight.

Being a basketball school goes beyond having a good team. It encompasses the fans, alumni and community in a way that they just expect to win, and are always looking at the bigger pride. To this end I only offer one antidote of proof...when ASU wins a game of this caliber, their fans storm the court, when UA wins, the fans applause the expected victory and move on to the next game.

The game is over, now PAC 12 play is in front of both teams. How great would it be for these two teams to meet in t-Mobil Vegas for the conference championship and again in the final 4! Go Cats, Go Devils. Great game for the fans.

• Like 5