Sign in to follow this  
mc68

Hunting license

Does anyone have info on why Wal-Mart mart and Big 5 will not sell my son a 2018 hunting license today? They said they won't sell them until tomorrow when they open??? Never had this problem in the past...how do you hunt on opening morning?

This is in Safford...will just go online and do it I guess. They will sell a 2018 deer tag to us, but not a license. Makes no sense to me at all...

Because theyre good for one yr from date of purchase now. If ur asking for a 2018 they cant sell until tomorrow. Just get one good from today and ull be fine. Or go to game and fish, theyll post date it. Not to mention most of the idiots at those stores are just that and have no idea what theyre selling.

• Like 1

Game and fish let my wife get my next one with the start date when my current one ends next year. Probably just a moron that doesn't know any better

• Like 2

Online is the only way to go for buying your license, you can save it to your computer and then print copies as you need them.

I printed three copies and put them in my pack, my truck and all of my tag envelopes.

• Like 4

I went ahead and did it online, it was just so stupid that they wouldn't let us explain it to them even. I really like the idea of printing copies and having in packs and such. Thx for that...

did the print extras last yr. - thought of that while I stood in line at Sportsman Saturday to get one - could barely ready the scribbled copy anyway!

, plus I needed 2018 lion - archery deer

I liked my idea of taking a picture of it on my phone.

Seems like nobody goes anywhere without their phone either in pocket or truck !