Sign in to follow this  
mc68

Hunting license

They have a copy of the one they write out to you in the lock box under the counter. Is that much different?

no, not really. But the lazy big box folks wont look in that box. I buy from the website now. I hate all online or store transactions! Wish we still traded goods and services haha!

Every year I go to Walmart in Cut Off LA and give them my name and they pull up my info in the computer and I get my fishing licenses. It would be great if AZ did this. Those licenses we get at retailers are for the most part illegible, a PIA and time consuming, subject to too much human error.

You think by now, we'd be like some of the other states. Go to the counter give them your DL and you pop up in the computer automatically and they print you a waterproof copy.

seems like a cyber state that has all your info in a central data base. Not sure I like Becky and willow that work at Walmart to have my info.

You dont think they already do?

Online is the only way to go for buying your license, you can save it to your computer and then print copies as you need them.

I printed three copies and put them in my pack, my truck and all of my tag envelopes.

That's a great idea.

I do mine online so they can look it up if for some reason mine gets "lost". Got checked one while dove hunting. Left my wallet at home. The young lady was nice enough to look it up and not cite me.

I also keep a .pdf on my phone.

Just bought mine online for the first time. Too easy, automatically puts your stamps on it and you can choose the effective date.