IA Born

Northern AZ Chapter Banquet

Registration is open for the Northern Arizona Chapter (Flagstaff) Hunting Heritage Banquet. This will be our 30th Anniversary Banquet and we are planning for our best banquet ever. There will be all kinds of great prizes in the raffles, games, and auctions. I know of at least two ARs that will be available as well as about 10 other great firearms. As always, there is a special table that is for the ladies who hunt or come to support their significant other. Last year, a 13-year old girl won the ladies' pistol at the Ladies Table.

We are switching over to online registration this year and I've included the link below. Invitations were also sent out right after Christmas. Those invitations have the link or you can mail them back in with your payment. If you know someone who wants to go, but doesn't have a computer, we can mail them an invitation to be sent back in. We hope to see many of you there!

Calendar marked. Will purchase tickets shortly. Looking forward to maybe finally winning something.

• Like 1

Calendar marked. Will purchase tickets shortly. Looking forward to maybe finally winning something.

And I mailed you your own personal invitation!

• Like 1

And I mailed you your own personal invitation!

Thank you!

Our banquet is just over 2 weeks away and there is still room if you're interested. Going to be a great night celebrating our 30th anniversary!

Here are a couple pictures of of the calls I am donating for the banquet tomorrow night. They are a copper calling surface in a Pecan pot and a crystal calling surface in a Carob pot. I am excited to be attending tomorrow night. It will be my first time at the northern Arizona chapter banquet. Hope to meet some new Coues Whitetail members there.

post-5325-0-71322300-1519431283_thumb.jpg

post-5325-0-30311100-1519431300_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks again for the calls and participating, Ammon! I'm waiting on the official numbers, but it looks like it was our best banquet ever! Hope to see you again!

• Like 1

I really enjoyed this banquet and look forward to the next one. Sorry I didn't win one of Ammon's calls but super happy with the Gibson reproduction I won (not to rub salt in the wound Ammon and hope you picked one up at the East Valley Banquet).

• Like 1