Sign in to follow this  
KBarter

Remington 700 in 6.5-06

Listed this on the 'Campfire but would love to sell it local if anyone interested.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12521481/early-rem-700-in-6-5-06-in-h-s-precision-stock#Post12521481

Selling my 6.5-06. Bought it used and hunted with it the last two years. It is built on a early Remington 700 action with the "stripper clip" cut-out at the rear of the action opening. Shilen 25-06 barrel that was re-bored to 6.5-06 (still stamped as 25-06 on the underside of the barrel), barrel length is 26", contour heavier than a normal sporter and measures .625" at the muzzle. Stock is H.S. Precision with the aluminum block. Comes with mounted EGW rail, RCBS dies and at least 40 rnds once fired brass that are head stamped 25-06. Weighs 8lbs 3oz.

Condition is very good, just normal wear. Matte finish on barrel and action, bottom metal could stand a new paint job. Trigger is excellent, very light.

It shoots. Only stuff I used was the 129gr Noslers that are pictured. Sighted in at just under an inch at 200 yds this year.

I picked up a Kimber in 280ai last year and am going to concentrate on getting that set up as my main rifle.

$800 shipped from non-ffl to ffl.

Kent

Kent

kentbarter@yahoo.com

I wasn't able to view the pics... Are you able to reduce the pic size and post it here? Sometimes routing to other websites, makes you vulnerable to spam and viruses

• Like 1