Sign in to follow this  
kimberx2

Sold

For sale AR 308/ AR 10

Thought I would get into long distance shooting with this, but never shot it more than 300yds at Usery. Can hit 300yd gongs at Usery as fast as you can pull the trigger. About 400 rds through gun.

It is a custom duracoated Blackhawk Coyote tan 308 that I'm looking to part with if anyone is interested.

I have several different setups for it from ultralight arfx stock to Magpul PRS stock. I have mil-spec, CMC 3.5#, and Elf 2.5# triggers, you can choose. Mil spec, hogue or sniper grips. Light weight Smooth sided upper or one with door and forward assist. Etc...

Price varies with part upgrades. Starting with ARFX stock on smooth side upper, mil spec trigger and Cabela's scope $1000

If you have been wanting an Ar308 call me and we can talk about part selection and prices.

Nikon scope not for sale.

Parts not for sale separately!

Thanks for looking.

• Like 1

Thought I would add pic of targets at 80yds, distance I could shoot at this spot. With Federal 168bthp and nosler 168hpbt.

post-8184-0-99451700-1515601679_thumb.jpeg

Still for sale. Some interest but no one has pulled the trigger.

Set up with dpms upper with door and forward assist, 3.5 lb CMC trigger and Magpul PRS stock.20" barrel with brake.

Now $1100...

post-8184-0-46608100-1515948140_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Not right now, maybe down the road if it does not sell.

Shot 50 rds thru it Friday with this setup including 10rds Tulammo steel case,which it shoots fine.