Sign in to follow this  
MattTucson

Anyone missing their optics?

That even looks like a shoe on the spotting scope!!

I know the owner, pm inbound with his contact info.

So your saying these are stolen or the sale is legit?

I dont know how the seller got their hands on these so Im not going to say its not legit, but somewhere along the line those optics were misplaced/stolen.

• Like 1

I know the owner, pm inbound with his contact info.

So your saying these are stolen or the sale is legit?

I dont know how the seller got their hands on these so Im not going to say its not legit, but somewhere along the line those optics were misplaced/stolen.

dang, with all these stories on CWT, a book could be written. That is good eyes on all parts catch this. CWT does have some stand up members!

It has all been taken down now

Was that offer up? Seems to be quite the spot to move stolen goods. Really interesting when items bought off their like Swarovskis then make it to here same day. I have emailed few of those sellers on offer up and the replies have been quite amusing. I have asked if they mind if I call Swarovski with the s/n to verify they are not stolen then ad vanishes!!! 😂 have heard every sort of hard luck story and even different stories of I use different email accounts. Sucks to know so many guys getting robbed. :(

It has all been taken down now

That lady who was selling Swaros recently who raised price cuz you said you would travel from Tucson (think it was you). L.O.L. she was interesting! They popped back up for sale still saying $850 but she replied with $1000 and then her or his true crazy colors came out. Wanted me to meet her at her house then go to a bank to verify $ was good. Then said if I was unwilling to go to bank I must be scammer so I said let's meet at bank then she said she is woman and she thinks I'm trying to hurt her then I reminded her she wanted me to meet at her house. 😂 so think that 1 was a robbery waiting to happen!

Be careful guys! Crazy is CRAAAAZY

• Like 1

Was that offer up? Seems to be quite the spot to move stolen goods. Really interesting when items bought off their like Swarovskis then make it to here same day. I have emailed few of those sellers on offer up and the replies have been quite amusing. I have asked if they mind if I call Swarovski with the s/n to verify they are not stolen then ad vanishes!!! 😂 have heard every sort of hard luck story and even different stories of I use different email accounts. Sucks to know so many guys getting robbed. :(

I bet you wanted to be a cop growing up but couldn't cut the mustard huh?

• Like 4

What if he is a cop?

• Like 1

What if he is a cop?

I highly doubt he is a cop . Even they got their standards

And if he turns out to be a cop I'm sure you'll be the first person asking to hold his gun or go for a ride along