Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Show me your success! Im unable to chase right now. :(

We shot ours the first day we went out on the 3rd. She just started hunting and got her bow last June and already has a kill with it and she shot her first deer her first time out this year. She's a natural born killa!

😮😮😮😮😮😮 That is awesome! Some might say girls just shoot better. ;)

• Like 1

Dang doctor doesn't get it, Wife and I have rifle tags!! 1 more week for stitches he says... 😢 but i was smart this time and asked him to put in therapy now cuz in Va terms that's like 3-4 weeks. Not sure if I get walking boot next week or not but PRAYING for it.

I have seen some pics of some very solid javelina and good hers sizes. 👍👍👍

post-2359-0-28776300-1516768213_thumb.jpg

Another one! Kill shot at

Great vid! I know that spot. ☺

For you guys posting the videos: Very cool, but post the recovery etc. even if it's just photos. Only takes a minute and shows respect for the animal, and that we as hunters care about more than just the shot/kill. Just a thought.

I feel your pain.. Silly little slip while carrying my piggie off the mountain a few years ago resulted in the right half of the picture.. (Not to mention a rescue by friends since I was out hunting alone. You find out who your friends are, that's for sure)

post-13896-0-59303900-1516932993_thumb.png

• Like 1

We were coming for the free pig meat since you couldn't get it. But you looked so helpless on the ground we just couldn't leave you. Always be prepared and let someone know where you are going to be. You never know.....

• Like 1