Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Pig hunting in 25M

Been a tough year. Anybody have any suggestions in 25M as to where the pigs are? Only a couple days left. please help with a decent spot. looking for anything around Scottsdale McDowell Sonoran Preserve

I've been all over 25m with my daughter I usually see them as well but can't find them this year. Last year we saw them all the time and lots of bucks but can't find deer either. I'm going to take her tomorrow to try to find her a pig.

I've been all over 25m with my daughter I usually see them as well but can't find them this year. Last year we saw them all the time and lots of bucks but can't find deer either. I'm going to take her tomorrow to try to find her a pig.

where do you go. I am curious if I am going in the wrong direction these days. I will be hunting south of rio verde by the boy scout camp. yes I just gave away my spot, but I think we are here to help each other and since my spot has sucked this year...I am seeking any info I can get

I live in the area and a lot of pigs have moved into neighborhoods due to the lack of water available. Lots of water to be had at night in irrigated yards, not to mentioned all the plants to eat. Try hunting Silverleaf, tons of pigs there! :^)

• Like 2

There's some in the trailer park by the Yorkshire Costco gas station. I would get there early and try some calling.

Just saw 2 piggys behind the strip mall at Ranch Circle and Ray Rd in Ahwatukee

I see them in the wash at 82nd ave and Union Hills across the street from walmart.

• Like 2

Just remember the areas that are legal and those that are no longer legal. Many of the spots were all seeing tons of pigs in neighborhoods now are because of the areas closed to hunting for last 4 or 5 years or however long it's been since they jacked us out of some great Javelina habitat that needed population management. Nocturnal urban javi numbers are way up!