Sign in to follow this  
Buckskinmule

Residential construction finance

Just thought I would check here first, preparing to build a new house. It's been awhile since I have built, the brokers I trusted and used in the past are no longer available. Anyone here used construction financing recently? If you have someone you like and trust I would appreciate the feed back. Thanks

I have a friend who is in the business. Several people I know have used him and have nothing but good things to say.

Mark Taylor with Peoples Mortgage Company

480-276-8656

I am a loan officer. I cant do the construction loan, however, we refer them to Western State Bank, they are great, I sent my brother to them and my boss even used them to finance our small office last year. They will do the construction and we will put you into the long term financing. Give me a call and we can talk, even if I cant do your loan I will help with the process and be available for any questions. Brian 623-693-3205

• Like 2

I have a friend who is in the business. Several people I know have used him and have nothing but good things to say.

Mark Taylor with Peoples Mortgage Company

480-276-8656

Spoke with Mark, he said they do not do Constuction loans.

Thanks for thinking of me HyNoon!!

Plus 1 for Brian27. He helped with our loan a few years ago and does great work, very responsive.

• Like 1

Thanks Matt!!!