Sign in to follow this  
elecshoc

Arizona guide loses hunting rights in 47 states

10 years no hunting for this guy and wildlife manager wagner got paid 100k for letting his friends hunt with his tag.

And this dude had to pay 30k in fines. That's the biggest thing I don't agree with is the punishment. Dudes go blast stuff without tags at all and don't get punishment near as severe. But move there, get the tag, and pay for it and don't live there a few more months to really prove you're a resident let's hang the guy. What a dirty low life scoundrel pulling a stunt like that.
  • Like 1

California would have protected him with Sanctuary State laws.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2018 at 5:39 PM, bonecollector777 said:
On 1/24/2018 at 5:33 PM, trphyhntr said:

10 years no hunting for this guy and wildlife manager wagner got paid 100k for letting his friends hunt with his tag.

And this dude had to pay 30k in fines. That's the biggest thing I don't agree with is the punishment. Dudes go blast stuff without tags at all and don't get punishment near as severe. But move there, get the tag, and pay for it and don't live there a few more months to really prove you're a resident let's hang the guy. What a dirty low life scoundrel pulling a stunt like that.

funny right there!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2018 at 5:39 PM, bonecollector777 said:
On 1/24/2018 at 5:33 PM, trphyhntr said:

giphy.gif

With how hard it is to get a NR tag and how much you have to spend to build points I’m sure this is happening quite a bit. Might be the only way to get a tag is to try and become a resident in Utah anymore. Just need to make sure you do what is needed to be considered a resident. I thought you had to be there a year. 

Anyone interested in sharing an apartment for awhile to work out of?  

Im assuming someone complained or reported It which is why it got reviewed. 

57 minutes ago, coueswt said:

With how hard it is to get a NR tag and how much you have to spend to build points I’m sure this is happening quite a bit. Might be the only way to get a tag is to try and become a resident in Utah anymore. Just need to make sure you do what is needed to be considered a resident. I thought you had to be there a year. 

Anyone interested in sharing an apartment for awhile to work out of?  

Im assuming someone complained or reported It which is why it got reviewed. 

this is a couple years old.

find the popcorn thread to see the irony in the quoted text part

james

6 hours ago, JLW said:

funny right there!

Great find!!!  Hilarious knowing who that post came from.....AND THE TIMING OF IT!!!

• Haha 1