Sign in to follow this  
thegunsmith2506

Coyote crush benefit hunt

The folk that put it on are awsum people and eveyrone that attended is laid back. I recommend it to anyone and everyone

we did it last year Daughter and I. she had fun especially at the dinner afterwords. another nice thing you can start from where you live and hunt all the way to chino. we usually hunt from west phoenix to 20'c then run up to unit 8 and hunt then back to chino.

we were going this year but Daughter has some airforce cadet deal going on so I may go my self or find someone to go.

I think I can make this one..Thanks for the info.Im pretty jacked up to go!

Any more info

On this? What is it exactly. My 17 yr old is trying to learn more about varmit hunting. He has no issues finding coyotes and getting them to talk. Last 5 times he just cant get them to come in.

Any more info

On this? What is it exactly. My 17 yr old is trying to learn more about varmit hunting. He has no issues finding coyotes and getting them to talk. Last 5 times he just cant get them to come in.

Heres and email I got a few days ago, plus the flier

Hey Varmint Hunters!

It's time for the 3rd Annual Coyote Crush! We are excited to raise money for 12 yr. old hunter Robert Hintz, from Flagstaff, who is battling the effects of brain tumors.

Please join us for this family-friendly event to help Robert, and a chance to swipe some coyotes!

Attached is the flier with the information for this year's contest. Please print it and send us (or deliver!) your registration as soon as possible and no later than February 13.

The derby will begin the morning of Saturday, Feb. 17. There is NO morning check-in.

Hunt safely and make sure you arrive at our house no later than 7:30 sharp. (NO EXCEPTIONS)

164 Heidi Lane, Chino Valley, AZ 86323

Please note we have added a JACKRABBIT side pot!!

If you have any questions, call or text Steve or I.

Steve Mollineaux 928-606-0890

Courtney Mollineaux 480-284-1376

We are excited for a great hunt, dinner, and an opportunity to help a young hunter!

Good Luck,

Steve and Courtney

Tough hunt ...we didn't even check in with only 1...we were in a bunch,they just didn't want to close the distances..alot of people entered I assume or they were all where I was at...LOL...but it was for a great cause and it was a hoot being out...I don't know who or how many won it...

Thanks for the update.

that was pretty much the same last year, it was good a few weeks before and a few weeks after, but during it was tough. kid and I covered alot of ground between phx and unit 8 and chino we called in very few and only got 1 shot at one 400 yards away I hit in the butt.

personally I think we covered to much ground. we should have stayed in one area like we normally do and call in a bunch.

Kid wants to go out sunday so we might head up to unit 8 and hunt below the snow level.

• Like 1