Sign in to follow this  
WildernessMark204

SPF SIG KILO 2000

I used this very little, great rangefinder, very feature packed. Very clean, comes with original box and stuff it came with. Ill also throw in an extra battery.

$275 shipped insured TYD. I am in CASA GRANDE weekdays 5am until about 2pm. I can make arrangements for TUCSON, my best bud is Firstcoueswas80.

first "ill take it" at asking price, posted in thread wins. follow up with a PM.

post-10509-0-51976600-1517250726_thumb.jpg

post-10509-0-79229600-1517250736_thumb.jpg

post-10509-0-10234100-1517250750_thumb.jpg

post-10509-0-70590100-1517250758_thumb.jpg

Anyone willing to share realistic field tested reports on the ranges you can hit with this model?

I have ranged cedars over 2000 and reflective objects at over 3000.

• Like 1

Anyone willing to share realistic field tested reports on the ranges you can hit with this model?

Farther then you'd ever want to shoot.

• Like 1

Ive got the same set up for sale so if anyone missed out on this one, mine is available, everything pictured here minus the battery, same price. If no hits here Ill post my own ad. If his sale falls through i will defer to the OPs ad for next in line.

I like mine. Havent been able to range as far as other guys in here but I was able to get 1600 yards out of it. My biggest issue is no threads for a tripod. Other than that its an awesome range finder.

• Like 1

Why do people keep dumping these range finders if they are so great? Just asking?

Its easily the best rangefinder Ive ever owned and I have owned quite a few. I have ranged out to 2100 yards on a large cliff face and 1800 yards on a group of cedar trees. The only reason Im getting rid of mine is because Ive gotten into long range shooting so I want a G7 BR2.

• Like 1

I've got the 2200 and absolutely love it, got rid of my swarovski due to the fact I need the angle compensation. Faster report than my buddies leica 1600 all day.