Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

SOLD

I have the exact same gun I bought when I was 16 for $150. Still shooting it 25 yrs later and love it. Good luck

Dang man even then that was smoking deal L.O.L. my 1st was when I was 12 Or so and I think it was $400 new at Kmart, same exact gun as this 1. I'm older than you so I'm guessing you bought used. Funny in 15 years of my 1st 1100 I never replaced O ring but it seems materials now require 1 a year.

If you know the size go to oringsusa.com and see if they have one that size made of viton. You can also buy bulk and they usually ship same day so you get them in three days or less.

• Like 1

I have the exact same gun I bought when I was 16 for $150. Still shooting it 25 yrs later and love it. Good luck

Dang man even then that was smoking deal L.O.L. my 1st was when I was 12 Or so and I think it was $400 new at Kmart, same exact gun as this 1. I'm older than you so I'm guessing you bought used. Funny in 15 years of my 1st 1100 I never replaced O ring but it seems materials now require 1 a year.

He11, I dont even know what O ring ur talking about so I must be on angood run.

Yes, it was a good deal. Was a friend of my dads that needed the cash. My dad got a colt 1911 from him at the same time for $150.

Mike,

My son's Tristar supposedly uses the same size so when his broke I went to True Value and matched it up and got a few extras.

• Like 1

You can get those "O" ring kits off ebay cheap enough

search "Remington 1100 o ring kit". I keep a backup but never needed it, every once in a while I'll change them out.

Nice shotgun,worth every penny. I love mine, used to be Dad's.

• Like 1