Sign in to follow this  
huntz

3b south

I guess that would depend on what you are hunting.

• Like 1

If youre looking for good draw odds just go to Wyoming. Its a short drive and nearly if not certainly guaranteed tags. Save your AZ points and shoot a giant someday.

• Like 2

If youre looking for good draw odds just go to Wyoming. Its a short drive and nearly if not certainly guaranteed tags. Save your AZ points and shoot a giant someday.

What area should I put in for

Really? 43?

Ok then Ill just by a bonus point instead of put in and put in for Wyoming

Put in for both as youll never reach bonus pass in antelope in AZ so you are wasting your money buying a bonus point. I put in for antelope in North Dakota, South Dakota, NM, NV, UT, MT and AZ. I will likely only draw a tag or two in my life in some of those states and will draw many in others. If I have enough points to draw one for sure then I put in for super hard tags in the others as I can plan on one hunt for sure. AZ has the biggest antelope in the world. Keep putting in for a quality hunt and someday youll get it. In the meantime shoot a bunch of bucks elsewhere so when you get the tag in AZ you can get a buck of a lifetime. You can shoot 70-78 antelope literally every year in multiple states for $200-500. An AZ tag is a gem and is a $10,000-$20000 tag if you were able to buy one. Dont waste your chance there on a marginal tag in one of the few marginal units.

• Like 3

Yup I like 43. Any guesses on what his next question will be. I really think he's writing a book.

• Like 1

Yup I like 43. Any guesses on what his next question will be. I really think he's writing a book.

A book? Um ok. BTW your welcome for help on that late archery hunt, nice of you respond back.

hahaha this is what has come to CWT, next question will be I drew unit ___ any tips pointers or places to look? not honey holes or anything just spots I can go to without any scouting or putting boots and rubber on the ground. seems like its the way of life anymore these days

• Like 3

A book? Um ok. BTW your welcome for help on that late archery hunt, nice of you respond back.

Drink some coffee and chill out.

• Like 1

I was talking about huntz, he's asking tons of questions, don't need any help, thx