Adicted

Whats up with this pigs feet????

I have only seen that in captive Javalina.

In the Phx zoo years ago and recently in the AZ Desert Museum.

In all seriousness though. It happens when animals live in an environment where they aren’t exposed to enough rocks and such to wear their hooves down. I’ve seen mulies that spend the majority of their lives in sand and soft dirt have similar feet. They look like they are wearing elf shoes. That one is a little extreme though

• Like 2

Were you hunting out by Palo Verde?

• Like 2

I have actually shot a bunch of pigs and deer with this same type of feet. We also thought is was because of the soft soil in the area, but later spoke to a G&F biologist that said the animals were eating a diet that was higher in protein than their body could process properly and caused the excess growth of the feet. I have seen dew claws on a pig that does a complete 360 and cannot run since the feet were so long. The area I was in had tons of alfalfa that was very high in proteins.

The deer usually had over an inch thick slab of fat all down their back and hide quarters and would reach 200-250 pounds easily and have feet 4 inches long. David

• Like 2

What azhuntnut said.

It's usually around farms and happened plenty around feeders if people cared more about antler than the herds health

Looks like Hillary needs a pedicure

I believe you are mistaken. The creature in question is to well dressed and probably smells way to nice to be Hillary.

• Like 1