Sign in to follow this  
broadhead

*SOLD* Vortex Diamondback 10x42 binoculars $120

SOLD

Decided to upgrade my 10x42s this offseason so Im putting my Diamondbacks up for sale for $120. Picked them up last summer and used them through the end of archery. Like new condition, absolutely no damage. Im sure you are all familiar with Vortex so I wont go on and on but if youre looking for a respectable and inexpensive piece of glass these are a great option. And of course theyre covered by Vortexs warranty. They come with the case, both straps, all covers, cleaning cloth and original box. Im located in Tucson. If anyone wants me to ship outside of the local area Ill split the shipping with you. Reply or PM me if youre interested. Thanks.

post-15685-0-29435100-1517895365_thumb.jpeg

post-15685-0-16905600-1517895386_thumb.jpeg

post-15685-0-85394400-1517895411_thumb.jpeg

Wow, Cabelas has these for $140 on Black Friday and they lasted about 5 min.

• Like 1

Yeah. I mean, they're used (even if barely) but I have them at a little lower price here on the forums because so many guys are really cool and have helped me out with some great insight and advice. Really just trying to offset some of the cost of the new ones I'm going to buy.

• Like 2

Decided to upgrade my 10x42s this offseason so Im putting my Diamondbacks up for sale for $120. Picked them up last summer and used them through the end of archery. Like new condition, absolutely no damage. Im sure you are all familiar with Vortex so I wont go on and on but if youre looking for a respectable and inexpensive piece of glass these are a great option. And of course theyre covered by Vortexs warranty. They come with the case, both straps, all covers, cleaning cloth and original box. Im located in Tucson. If anyone wants me to ship outside of the local area Ill split the shipping with you. Reply or PM me if youre interested. Thanks.

Ill take them, I was actually in Tucson today. Wish I would have seen this yesterday. I have a job down there with a couple superintendents. I can have them grab them. Text me tomorrow to set up a time- 480.244.4921