Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Wyoming draw odds

Can anyone help with odds for drawing unit 57, I have 7 points.

Thanks!

2.8 on special and 1.9 on normal. our looking at 11 points on special to draw that tag

• Like 1

According to Wyoming's draw report from 2017 9 preference points were about 10% and 10 and above were a 100% and this was for the normal draw.

• Like 1

Might be worth trying it anyhow. I drew unit 61 last year with 7 points in the random draw. Also with the huge tag fee increase you may find some guys will drop out of the special tag draw.

• Like 2

Might be worth trying it anyhow. I drew unit 61 last year with 7 points in the random draw. Also with the huge tag fee increase you may find some guys will drop out of the special tag draw.

Tag fee increase? For this year?

Tag fee increase? For this year?

ANTELOPE Nonresident $326.00 If applying for license through drawing, application fee must also be remitted. Nonresident Application Fee $15.00.

ANTELOPE Nonresident Special $614.00 If applying for license through drawing, application fee must also be remitted. Nonresident Application Fee $15.00.

The preference points only went up a few dollars. I think they are $35 now. They were talking about raising all the preference points to $100 each, but that didn't pass.

• Like 1

I got 9 for Elk and 9 for Deer. Will never catch Max Guys so I'M burning deer this year and Elk next.Wasting $ on bonus points now, I am.....BOB!

Re-read some of the info on their site. Could they possibly make it any more complicated???

Preference points are $31, I think that's up $1.

Could not find a explanation of "special" antelope hunt. Probably doesn't matter for me, as I think where I'm wanting a tag (unit 57) doesn't show it as a special hunt, whatever that is.

I have 7 points, 2 years ago it took 8 to draw, now it's 11. I don't know if I can get there from here, lol!

• Like 1