Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Amanda, Clear out your inbox

I've had nothing but great experiences with outdoorsmans. They have always gone above and beyond for me.

• Like 1

I feel so left out. I havent been upset at a company in forever...

Well.....6 years ago the owner of this company joined AZSFW and tried to steal 500+ tags a year from you. Luckily hunters have very short memories!

• Like 3

I feel so left out. I havent been upset at a company in forever...

Well.....6 years ago the owner of this company joined AZSFW and tried to steal 500+ tags a year from you. Luckily hunters have very short memories!

They weren’t the only ones either

• Like 1

If I stomped my feet and refused to use stuff because the owners of all these companies did something I didnt like, it would be a lonely life with nothing to play with but my pecker.

If I stomped my feet and refused to use stuff because the owners of all these companies did something I didnt like, it would be a lonely life with nothing to play with but my pecker.

Then what would you do if that disappointed you?

Loosely quoted, if that disappoints you you are lazy.

Why couldn't you just buy from companies you do like though. Longhorn logic

Changing genders seems to be the way to go.

Why couldn't you just buy from companies you do like though. Longhorn logic

Stop it

Is Outdoorsmans still a sponser? Having some major major problems with these clowns.

Why would you try to get in touch with Amanda? Do you expect her to police all of her sponsors regarding customer service levels?? :huh: