Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Looking for guys for a couple remodels. Benson, Sierra Vista

Got a job next week starting in Benson. Then a couple possibly in Sierra Vista. They will consist of pretty much all aspects of remodeling except for flooring which is done by another contractor. Drywall, prep, paint, electrical etc. No cry baby's, no drug addicts and nobody you want to "help out" that you know is actually a schmuck. I have a friend running my jobs and hes not a patient teacher type. Someone who knows what they are doing already is definitely preferred. Pay starts at $10.50 but will be more depending on experience. Must have a drivers license.

Thanks

Man I hate my 53 dollar an hour union job , 10.50 an hour is that even possible in today’s job market? I’m not trying to be a D!ck but dang , guess I need to reevaluate what the real world is about ... Holy crap

• Like 3

It's simply a starting point to see what people are worth. We're happy to pay more if someone is worth it. We see a lot of addicts and tweekers around here. Pretty much all you have to do to get a raise is show up.

• Like 1

Man I hate my 53 dollar an hour union job , 10.50 an hour is that even possible in todays job market? Im not trying to be a D!ck but dang , guess I need to reevaluate what the real world is about ... Holy crap

Holy cow for those wages I may consider selling my soul to a union!

Good luck with the jobs.

• Like 2

Started the Benson job today. All it takes to get a raise is to show up and not be a total schmuck. Bump

• Like 1

We have Plumbers making 1500 to 2000 a week really 10.50?

And they probably show up and are pretty good at there job, therefore maybe earned it. Why would I want to pay someone more than minimum wage just to go back and have to redo everything that they did? It's not complicated. Show up on time for 5 days in a row. Boom you got a raise. Listen and learn and apply yourself. Boom you got a raise. I'm not going to pay someone $18 an hour that has no clue what they are doing

You will learn that if you start a guy at higher wage, your candidate pool will become better. The guy you hire will also be more inclined to work and make you money. $10.50 an hour for construction, is a laborer. You can not expect more than a guy that will follow directions 50% of the time and may or may not show up a day or 2 every 2 weeks. I do not agree with it, but that is reality.

• Like 1

Dang I wanna make 2000 a week!!! PVC is my specialty. Im proficient with sawzall and redhot. When should I start?

And if there anything like my framers they complain it's not enough and they constantly want more money.

A majority of my piece foremans are averaging 1500-3000 a week and complain about every budget for a new house we give them