rossislider

1 Day!!!

Till we start seeing posts of "my card got hit". I'm expecting to see my wife pull her first elk tag. Hopefully we get a cow tag for my will be 10 year old daughter. Anything else is a shot in the dark. Going to be a long 3 weeks. People are already getting a little testy in here...

Everyone in?

• Like 8

My oldest in on for the first time but I’ve been so busy hunting I have put much thought into the coming results

Wait did I already miss the deadline for elk?

Yes.

Also, because of severe drought concerns I am hearing rumors AZGFD is considering potentially cancelling this years draw.

• Like 1

I knew better but I had to look anyway. Lol

Like a car wreak, can't go by without peeking...Lol!!!

• Like 1

Hofefully a second tag for my oldest two kids and a first tag for my also soon to be 10 year old. 3 kids 6 potential tags. This guys feelin lucky

• Like 3

I drew a tag last year and with 2 points going in, I'm not expecting much. There's always a chance!

• Like 2

Well we have 7 of 8 apps turned in. Just waiting on a buddy so we can apply for elk together. When using their points you are at their mercy.

My soon to be 10 yr old is a lucky boy with his mom and grandma both saying they plan to donate tags to him if they draw. So he has 6 chances in this draw. Hopefully the kid can draw at least one tag.

• Like 3

Wait did I already miss the deadline for elk?

Yes.

Also, because of severe drought concerns I am hearing rumors AZGFD is considering potentially cancelling this years draw.

Thats it, dont bother putting in for elk. People on this site never joke around about this serious stuff.

Only 6 points. Im throwing in for a unicorn hunt and a unit I know well. If I draw, I know how to find bulls in one of them and will darn sure figure out the other before September.