rossislider

1 Day!!!

Most of us will get drawn for ofc archery deer again but I have 8 for elderly archery and put in with my brother in law who has 10. I have 22points for goat. Fingers crossed

Most of us will get drawn for ofc archery deer again but I have 8 for elderly archery and put in with my brother in law who has 10. I have 22points for goat. Fingers crossed

Yeah I have like 7 antelope ( I just buy the point because I know I'll never get drawn) but I hear of people having more than 10 elk points and I just think to myself " that has to really suck not getting drawn year after year "

Yeah I have like 7 antelope ( I just buy the point because I know I'll never get drawn) but I hear of people having more than 10 elk points and I just think to myself " that has to really suck not getting drawn year after year "

10 points these days for elk really isn't anything crazy. Most guys sticking it out for the best archery tags are 15+ and rifle guys 20+
  • Like 1

I am possibly at max for my second choice but watch me not get hit hahaha

If you're "possibly" at max then it's definitely "possible" to not get hit. Too many guys I know say I had max last year and didn't draw! Only to find out later they had several points less than what they thought or they applied with little Jimmy who has 0 points and they don't realize it dropped their points by half.
  • Like 1

10 points these days for elk really isn't anything crazy. Most guys sticking it out for the best archery tags are 15+ and rifle guys 20+
  1. The Campfire

Yeah I figured there has to be a lot of guys putting in for those early rifle hunts with super low draw %'s ... Chasing bugles is fun though..

I've never had more than 6 points for elk. I've had 3 bull tags and 2 cow tag going back to around 2001 or so.

Just paid off my CC, so looking for anything but a $0 balance now!!!

I just did the opposite. Made a large online purchase for a UTV winch @ $499 just to make sure Chase doesn't suspect a "suspicious" charge. Bam! went right thru! :)

• Like 2