rossislider

1 Day!!!

Hopefully we only have 17 hours left it will be a long weekend and more unproductive days at work next week if it doesnt start tomorrow. Im sure all of are bosses are hoping it happens tomorrow as well haha

• Like 1

Hopefully we only have 17 hours left it will be a long weekend and more unproductive days at work next week if it doesnt start tomorrow. Im sure all of are bosses are hoping it happens tomorrow as well haha

Yeah I may be in a bit of trouble now. My boss is a vegetarian and until now was completely oblivious about anything relating to hunting. HOWEVER, she just got engaged to a guy that is a big time hunter, guide, etc. On the positive side, I finally have something to relate to her about. On the negative, she might be keeping a closer watch on productivity in the morning.

Have a good buddy with 23 points....putting in for 23 early rifle only

Should have a dang good chance! He do north or south or both?
South

Thinking I'll take a sleeping pill this evening and then set my phone to come off of sleep mode at abut 7am. If I'm lucky, the sound of an incoming email notifying me that my credit card has been charged will be my alarm clock. If I go to bed at 9pm, then it will feel like only 4.5 more hours to me.

There is No way i think i would ever even reach 10 BP, can't imagine 23??