rossislider

1 Day!!!

And no one is talking about how smooth the draw went. No crashes. No extended deadlines. Nothing.

The elk draw has always been a huge cluster f$%#. I think we need to give credit where credit is due.

It ain't over yet! Kidding. They did a great job this year. I'm impressed.
  • Like 1

No one really knows this year because its the first time they have not had to call people with bad cards. But I could see it being as soon as the end of the week.

And now I Jinxd it.

Over,, over , over, Nooooooo!!

G&F Portal Postings = "Plus-size individual identifying as a female" sings...

until then, anything is possible!

How long before they post results in the portal?

last year the portal was up on 3/27, cards were first hit 3/17.

I cant find the status bar that game and fish usually has online that shows where they are with the process. Can someone help me out?

When I log onto the portal to check out my application, and I click on application details, it lists my "individual bonus points" for my elk application as 0. I don't have any charges on my card, but I definitely have bonus points going in. Can anyone who didn't draw tell me if they see the same thing? I'm not sure why it would say that.....

When I log onto the portal to check out my application, and I click on application details, it lists my "individual bonus points" for my elk application as 0. I don't have any charges on my card, but I definitely have bonus points going in. Can anyone who didn't draw tell me if they see the same thing? I'm not sure why it would say that.....

4OovflN.png

Everyones says that right now.

• Like 1

Everyones says that right now.

Just making sure. Thanks Flatlander

Dammit people the same question has been asked like 55 times. Everyone's portal says 0 points when you look at your apps. It has said 0 points since you applied. It said 0 points last year when you applied and will continue to say 0 when you apply next year. Not until they upload results is when you'll see the points change to how many points you had going in. You'll know if you drew if you have a charge or when they post the results. No other shortcuts and the system isn't glitching. Your points will be there at the end of the draw cycle.

• Like 3

Dammit people the same question has been asked like 55 times. Everyone's portal says 0 points when you look at your apps. It has said 0 points since you applied. It said 0 points last year when you applied and will continue to say 0 when you apply next year. Not until they upload results is when you'll see the points change to how many points you had going in. You'll know if you drew if you have a charge or when they post the results. No other shortcuts and the system isn't glitching. Your points will be there at the end of the draw cycle.

Thanks for the help Blake. Some of us haven't lived in Arizona long and aren't familiar with its quirks. Again, thanks for the help.