Sign in to follow this  
Tj_G91

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

2015 carbon spyder 34 zt. 65 lb limbs and I have modules for 28.5, 27.5, and 27. This is the #2 cam. Strings are less than a year old and the limbs are brand new as of November 2017. If youre interested, feel free to message me here. For quick replies you can shoot me a text at 520 705 7195. $575 OBO. Will ship for $600. BARE BOW ONLY

post-11766-0-99079500-1518148426_thumb.jpeg

I have the same bow but it’s the turbo I’m thinking of selling mine as well cause I can’t shoot it anymore cause of my shoulder . Pretty sad that what we paid for them, and what they sell for is mind boggling . Great bow it should go fast ...

I have the same bow but its the turbo Im thinking of selling mine as well cause I cant shoot it anymore cause of my shoulder . Pretty sad that what we paid for them, and what they sell for is mind boggling . Great bow it should go fast ...

Yes, Bows just dont hold value over time like one would think. But I got this one for a deal, so Ill just pass it on to the next guy. If not it will turn into another back up bow

Great looking bow man. Best of luck with the sale. Don't mean to hijack the AD but what quiver set up are you running?

Great looking bow man. Best of luck with the sale. Don't mean to hijack the AD but what quiver set up are you running?

Thats a option archery quivalizer. You can run it as a normal quiver and then use it as a stabilizer as well.

• Like 1

This bows max draw is 29. It is Sold pending funds as of right now. Will close the thread when its sold for sure

I was too late on this one. Great looking bow!

How did ya like the quivalizer?

I enjoy it a lot. Im not big on having a ton of weight on my bow and for a long time shot without a stabilizer because of it. this keeps the same weight on the bow and you can use it as a conventional quiver or as a stabilizer. I am a fan of it. It also keeps my cams out of the dirt when I set it down, which is nice.