Sign in to follow this  
TAM

Spypoint trail cameras

I have 12 used Spypoint trail cameras for sale. There are 9 Force-12 models and 3 of the Solar models. These cameras have been used for one season (approximately 2-3 months) and exhibit signs of normal wear and tear. They are all 100% functional and work as they should. These cameras have the fastest trigger speeds on the market at under one tenth of a second and produce excellent pictures. They operate on 8 AA batteries and use standard SD cards which are not included. I will include the tie down straps. Asking $80 per camera shipped or $75 per camera for FTF on the Force-12's. Asking $90 per camera shipped or $85 per camera FTF on the Solar model's. There are 3 of the Solar models even though only 2 are pictured. If you purchase 3 or more I will discount by $5 each and cover shipping if necessary.

I live in Prescott Valley and will only be available for FTF locally. I will accept Paypal or cash.

Please leave response or PM if interested. I will go by the time stamps in the order received for those that make commitments to buy.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Tim Maddock

post-25-0-88061000-1519094340_thumb.jpg

All PM's responded to sorry for delay in responses!

All cameras are still available.

Feel free to call or text if interested.

Thanks,

Tim

928-533-8807

UPDATE... All 3 of the solar models are sold and 3 of the Force 12 models are sold.

There are still 6 remaining Force 12 models for sale. $80 per camera shipped or $75 per camera for FTF.

Feel free to call or text.

Tim

928-533-8807

Ttt...