Sign in to follow this  
AZHog

Incorrect Portal Information

Has anyone else noticed incorrect information in their AZGFD portal account? Mine shows that I don't have a license and that I didn't apply for the elk/antelope draw. I have the e-mail receipts for both and sent an e-mail to AZGFD asking about it.

You must have different info with your portal account vs your application....i.e. email or sportsmans ID.

Mine was funky too. When I printed my wife's new license it listed nothing for eyes hair color etc.

This is how it appears if I use my name in the portal. But enter my SSN as dept ID and it's all there.

Mine was the same. I wrote them this morning with the new license number I bought before the draw and it is now fixed. Just slow to update IMO.

I received the following response from AZGFD this afternoon:

Good afternoon,

The developing team just finished uploading all of the applications to the portal accounts as of this morning. If you are still unable to see it, please feel free to give me a call at the number below.

I don't see any change in my portal account yet, but will let them run any overnight processing that might update the portal data before calling back tomorrow morning.

I got a account when they 1st came it, it never showed anything for a few years, the year before last I called and asked whats up with that. the lady was trying to figure it out as well. on one page you had to add your sportsman id or your ss number . mine was backwards once I add'd my ss number for the sportsman id number (or the other way around as I put in the wrong number) it worked perfectly.

some of my buddies on another forum had done the same thing when they swapped them it also worked for them. of coarse it was because I didnt read the fine print at the time that explained it.

I had the same problem after they changed the portal this fall. I noticed the issue when I couldn't buy point gaurd. I had to call them at least three times. Finally got through to the developer that handles the portal accounts and he straightened it out.

Mine is still screwed up. Basically says i dont exist. Couldnt buy point card, no license, no bps. It wont let me add any information about myself either. Frustrating

Mine is still screwed up. Basically says i dont exist. Couldnt buy point card, no license, no bps. It wont let me add any information about myself either. Frustrating

You can't go in and change your personal info? Usually the problem is because an address or email isn't matching up. If you can change your email make sure it's the same email you enter when you're doing your actual app and make sure everything else matches up. If it's not letting you change it call them.