More D

COWARD

COWARD: A person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.

Deputy scot peterson.

What a fricken COWARD.

I am willing to bet that most of us here are NOT law enforcement. BUT many of us in the same situation would have run into the school to try and do something....

I would have to run back to my truck to retrieve my firearm because it is illegal to enter a school with one.

Perhaps no one explained the this POS kid that it was illegal?!?!?

• Like 1

What a POS. His police union says he feels he did a good job. Clowns.

He must have been frozen with fear to have just stayed there. We will probably never know but he will live with the lives of these kids on his hands, if he can.

• Like 1

post-11051-0-73459400-1519404352.jpg

This guy?

He claims he never heard shots inside and believed the perp was in the school parking lot, therefore positioning himself between the building/students and gunman. If true, he'll have to live with his mistake. If he knew the gunman was inside, he's a coward and a liar. Perhaps the video the Dept won't share will tell.

And why couldn't the FBI do it's job, too busy protecting Obama and Hillary?

After being called 39 times to the Cruz home, why didn't the authorities take the bastardo in for a mental evaluation?

Lots of failures.

Still you have to blame Cruz.

The FBI didn't attack the school, cops didn't shoot the kids, NRA not to blame...

• Like 8

This is why we should not have to depend on the govt for our safety.

I dont know this guys story so Im not going to comment on his actions but he might be in the wrong line of work.

• Like 3

Companies are dropping the NRA, like a hot potato. There is a whiff of Darth Soros in this mix.

people are so assbackwards these days. Dana Loesch could shoot me anytime.

Brietbart news is reporting that there were 3 other officers in the parking lot, stationed behind cars with guns drawn, at the time of the shooting. Officer Peterson has resigned.

• Like 2

Thought when you became a paid LEO your job was to face the danger ? This guy will probably file a law suit and in a couple years be awarded a big check . Kinda feel sorry for him but when you want to be the man......you got to be the man !

• Like 1