bowsniper

New AZGF rule (proposed, which means it’s a done deal) about game cameras:

How do they determine what camera is used in the taking of game and what cams are not?

Also, how do they determine its your camera?

It's always the guys that don't want to put in the time, money, effort, that it takes to run cams that say they're "all for it"

Using boots and binoculars takes a lot of time money and effort also.
Hahaha so you think if you run cams you don't need to also do those things? That's hilarious.

Yeah that's how cams work, when you find a deer it waits at the cam for weeks till hunting season and you can shoot it

This guy isnt attacking your means and methods, you are attacking his. Just because someone doesnt put out cams doesnt mean they are a lazy slob who doesnt want to put in time and effort.

Take a chill pill, we know you got em.

his response is typical of people that know NOTHING about putting out cams and the reason they're being banned is because of bs like that. It's jealousy. Go wound another pig and not look for it

I had 8 cams on azgfd drinkers for 4 months, I got azgfd on 3 of them that are close together in one day, one time. it looked like she tried to see if she could take my camera

It will probably be more of a camera confiscation thing as opposed to convictions. AZGFD starts yanking cams at water holes and people will stop putting them up. They aren't cheap. Selling confiscated cameras could also be another nice little source of AZGFD income.

• Like 1

It's always the guys that don't want to put in the time, money, effort, that it takes to run cams that say they're "all for it"

Hahaha so you think if you run cams you don't need to also do those things? That's hilarious.

Yeah that's how cams work, when you find a deer it waits at the cam for weeks till hunting season and you can shoot it

This guy isnt attacking your means and methods, you are attacking his. Just because someone doesnt put out cams doesnt mean they are a lazy slob who doesnt want to put in time and effort.

his response is typical of people that know NOTHING about putting out cams and the reason they're being banned is because of bs like that. It's jealousy. Go wound another pig and not look for it
He did look for it. He just wouldnt crawl in for it.

Unless somebody incriminates themselves regarding unattended camera use, I doubt G&F would ever get a conviction.

or g&F can do what coastal states do that allow crab and lobster trapping, you have to put your license info on your gear.

Cams without the info would be confiscated too.

• Like 2

I love this...banning cameras from water sources is one small step in the right direction.

Restricting quads and SxS should be next on the list.

I'd wager that once cameras are officially banned you will see an increase in small aircraft fly overs...

OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Actually I do own and use a few cameras on occasion, however they are not my preferred tool for locating game. The reason they are being banned is not because of anything non-users have done but because of so many camera users setting up whole packs of mechanical paparazzi at so many water sources. Jealousy? Sounds like you took something a whole lot stronger than the suggested chill pill to arrive at that conclusion.

Actually I do own and use a few cameras on occasion, however they are not my preferred tool for locating game. The reason they are being banned is not because of anything non-users have done but because of so many camera users setting up whole packs of mechanical paparazzi at so many water sources. Jealousy? Sounds like you took something a whole lot stronger than the suggested chill pill to arrive at that conclusion.

Not you, but many people are jealous and think it's easy