bowsniper

New AZGF rule (proposed, which means it’s a done deal) about game cameras:

So meeting is May 4th, 2018 up here in good old Mohave County. When would they be effective? This is apparently different than the guidelines cycle?

You can write to the commission members today. Go to AZGFD.com and click on commission. But if you go off on a tangent like panties and crapping in the woods I am sure they will ignore you. But, after all of that yammering you guys are just internet blowhards and just want to see your post count get larger. It would probably be better if you didnt speak to the commission. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter how professionally you conduct yourself, you will be ignored if your opinion does not agree with their agenda.

• Like 1

It would be a great day, when all trail cams are outlawed.

"Snapshot" doesn't like cameras?
Never used one, never will.
Didn't expect to have to make the "just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others cant" discussion with you.
2 cents.

Aren't you always bitching about government? Now you want more government? Interesting.

How anyone managed to hunt big game before trail cameras came along, is one of life's big mysteries.

Didn't expect to have to make the "just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others cant" discussion with you.
2 cents.
Aren't you always bitching about government? Now you want more government? Interesting.
How anyone managed to hunt big game before trail cameras came along, is one of life's big mysteries.

Do you have any grasp on what we're actually talking about?

Game and Fish dropped the ball 20 years ago before all the corn baiting and cameras were on our national forest.

Now trying to fix it..

Have at it on private land.

Same thing is happening in Alaska with airplanes and hunting that needed to be regulated prior but never was. Now new regulations on flying..

And there should be regulations on long-range hunting because people cannot self-regulate and know there limits on their equipment and limitations. Seen it on YouTube looks easy enough...

2 cents.

Government infringement.

2 cents.
Government infringement.
Yeah.

2 cents.
Government infringement.

And suddenly you're all for it....

2 cents.
Government infringement.

Says the guy that works for the Federal government.?

I just don't like trail cams. I have a right to that opinion, even if others don't agree. If you use them legally, that's your business, and not mine. I just have a problem with my picture being taken in the woods by a camera. IMO..Hunting is the last bastion of solitude... Or at least it used to be.

Because you don't like something doesn't mean other people shouldn't have them.

As long as your trail cam is not INFRINGING on my privacy, you can have as many as you like. I don't GAF about that.

As long as your trail cam is not INFRINGING on my privacy, you can have as many as you like. I don't GAF about that.
2018, government spying on everyone in numerous ways and you're worried about my cam on an azgfd tank in the woods. Sad

It is public land.

2018, government spying on everyone in numerous ways and you're worried about my cam on an azgfd tank in the woods. Sad

Exactly. Much bigger fish to fry than a dang trail camera that's more than likely on a water source!

You are twisting the issue. I don't like the NSA, or big brother spying on me. I don't like traffic cameras spying on me either.

2 cents.
Government infringement.

Says the guy that works for the Federal government.?

I just don't like trail cams. I have a right to that opinion, even if others don't agree. If you use them legally, that's your business, and not mine. I just have a problem with my picture being taken in the woods by a camera. IMO..Hunting is the last bastion of solitude... Or at least it used to be.

I'm not the one that's asking for more government legislation.......