Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Everybody is Successful

While I agree with their sentiment about what makes a hunt successful, I am a little perplexed and annoyed that they felt the need to take the time to discuss and redefine this. I'd think they would have better things to spend their time on, but I guess we live in a PC world where all that really seems to matter is EVERYONE'S feelings.

• Like 6

Whats concerning isn't the commission voicing their opinion, it's the commission codifying their opinion...

Think about that for a minute.

So theoretically if implemented-- anyone out recreating on public lands during any hunt taking place--is going to be assumed participating in said hunt ?

IMHO--- Sounds like the LEO is going to be very busy engaging all the folks out and about .

Thoughts anyone ???

So theoretically if implemented-- anyone out recreating on public lands during any hunt taking place--is going to be assumed participating in said hunt ?

IMHO--- Sounds like the LEO is going to be very busy engaging all the folks out and about .

Thoughts anyone ???

We drove up on a couple.....recreating........not sure either had a tag but we did have to make a sharp left to avoid kids getting an eyeful!!! :blink:

Wouldn't every kid gets a trophy translate to every hunter gets an animal?

I always thought successful was kind of a pansy term anyway. I never harvested anything. I killed lots of stuff. They can be happy successful hunters with little more than sunshine on their faces and dust on their boots if they want to. I’m a wildlife conqueror. Like Conan, except without the sword and roid-rage.

• Like 3

Snowflakes

You guys raised em! My kids don't get congratulations for failures!

• Like 1