PRDATR

Day One Results

I have capital one. I got my email alert and I also saw the pending charge this morning before it went down. I have an Archery Antelope tag.

Well thats great the card is working, I ran to the gas station to make sure mine was still working! It is 😊

Two AZG&F charges on my card. $100 and $270. Both of my kids, my father, and I will be hunting elk this fall. Time to look for another freezer!

• Like 1

So if capital ones system is down and theyre hooked up to cabelas cards now, does that mean even if we call cabelas to check pending charges they wont be accuarte? First thing this morning we had a 90 charge. Just holding out hope for elk lol.

Mine is hit for elk. Most likely Sept archery bull, 4A or 4B. I doubt I got 3rd choice...22 muzzy bull.

Got my B of A alert on my card for $135 at 7:09 this morning. I was in a meeting and I started waving my arms like a nut. Yeah, just a bit embarrasing, I guess. Only had one loyalty point this year cause I got a tag (and elk :) ) last year. After 5 years of no elk tag got two in a row. My best bud and his sons got drawn too so hopefully we got the same unit. Just not sure if it is with muzzle loader or cartridge yet. Congrats to all the successful hunters !

Got my B of A alert on my card for $135 at 7:09 this morning. I was in a meeting and I started waving my arms like a nut. Yeah, just a bit embarrasing, I guess. Only had one loyalty point this year cause I got a tag (and elk :) ) last year. After 5 years of no elk tag got two in a row. My best bud and his sons got drawn too so hopefully we got the same unit. Just not sure if it is with muzzle loader or cartridge yet. Congrats to all the successful hunters !

Looks like I'll be using my PTO on a family vacation instead of a hunt. Again.

After many years I am finally going to get to go after an Elk. I told my wife I need to get this done before 60. I will 59 this summer.

• Like 6