PRDATR

Day One Results

They already fixed this. You no longer lose your loyalty point and they charge cards right away.

I tried to get my app rejected this year and it didnt even work.

Question for the group:

In my portal page, it shows I have the correct number of bonus points for elk.

In the draw apps portion, it show the guy and I put in with as having "0" Individual Points, each. He should have one less than me. Should I be concerned the points were not considered in this draw? Anyone else show no individual points on their apps?

Thanks guys.

Question for the group:

In the draw apps portion, it show the guy and I put in with as having "0" Individual Points, each. He should have one less than me. Should I be concerned the points were not considered in this draw? Anyone else show no individual points on their apps?

Thanks guys.

pm bonecollector777 heck give you an easy well explained answer!!!!
  • Like 1

Question for the group:

Thanks guys.

Haha don't pm me. Just go back and read my post and you'll get my point. Next year I'm dedicating a post just to that question.
  • Like 4

The rule reads that you must have sufficient funds on your card for the tag or you dont get your loyalty point.

post-331-0-88219900-1520347344_thumb.png

The rule reads that you must have sufficient funds on your card for the tag or you dont get your loyalty point.

No, it says funds sufficient to cover all "application fees and applicable license fees." It doesn't specifically call out the tag fee. So, as long as you pay the $13 application fee and have a valid license, you're covered.

Question for the group:

Thanks guys.

Haha don't pm me. Just go back and read my post and you'll get my point. Next year I'm dedicating a post just to that question.

Ok, I found it. Different thread. I will cross post it for the 56th person to not ask...lol

Good luck to all you lucky SOBs who drew. I hate you all again this year.

• Like 1

"Dammit people the same question has been asked like 55 times. Everyone's portal says 0 points when you look at your apps. It has said 0 points since you applied. It said 0 points last year when you applied and will continue to say 0 when you apply next year. Not until they upload results is when you'll see the points change to how many points you had going in. You'll know if you drew if you have a charge or when they post the results. No other shortcuts and the system isn't glitching. Your points will be there at the end of the draw cycle."

Don't know whats up with everyone else's but it shows all my points and has since they started hitting cards.

Several years ago my son and I drew prized tags for deer. We only use one CC for tags. The card had been canceled by VISA as a result of a security breech to the bank. We had no knowledge and received new cards but it was too late. I tried calling GF and spoke to possibly the most unprofessional and unconcerned employee at GF. She said sorry. I now only use checks. I hear they might not be allowed next year. I lost in addition to the tags but 5 years of loyalty points and a BP.

How about an account attached to our portal that money can be deposited? GF can keep any interest and we can monitor the funds within the account. The draw will be smooth and we can eliminate some of these problems. JM2C

If they pulled your application fee and you didn't get your tag because the card was declined you should not have lost your loyalty points as you had already applied and it should have been the same as not drawing a tag. They received their money just as not drawing a tag so you needed to talk with someone else on that matter

Exactly right. I, as everyone else gets charged the application fee up front when you submit the application. They shouldn't take the loyalty point.

This was changed last yr I believe it was. As long as you apply and if your card is rejected you still keep your loyalty point and also accrue a bonus point just like you would if you werent drawn.