PRDATR

Day One Results

for the last deer draw, they posted results 6 business days after they hit CC's. Hit cards on Friday July 7th and posted results on Monday the 17th.

Just got hit for a goat tag today 😊 still hope

• Like 4

today?

Yes pretty crazy, I checked and called yesterday nothing. Today was pending, called and they had charged it this morning. 😊

• Like 1

Game and fish website says the draw is at 80% and in the results preparation stage. Hopefully sometime in the next 2 days

• Like 1

tic toc tic toc....come on results....

1 more week!
I sure hope not. I dont think there have been any new hits today. Hopefully they start posting those babies up.
Seems like always on the Tuesday a week and half later after charges is when they have results posted. Noone in the family drew so I hope it's a month til results ;) kidding have a few friends that drew that I'll be helping so want to see where we will be.

Man theyre lucky dudes!

• Like 1

tic toc tic toc....come on results....

1 more week!
I sure hope not. I dont think there have been any new hits today. Hopefully they start posting those babies up.
Seems like always on the Tuesday a week and half later after charges is when they have results posted. Noone in the family drew so I hope it's a month til results ;) kidding have a few friends that drew that I'll be helping so want to see where we will be.
Man theyre lucky dudes!
Ha! Wonder who they could be.

Lots of tags azbugler, that's a "great" kind of busy! Same here (somewhat) as "our group" has 4 tags so far for archery elk and 5 paper apps still in so there could be more. One of the paper apps is for an archery lope tag for myself (19 pts), so curious where you put in for.

just curious when the most recent charge anyone saw hit their account... knowing there may still be a couple.

I was in for archery only. Put in for 10 and 4b and had 8 points. Time will tell!
Pretty close to bonus pass for 4b. I'd bet 4b.

No, Im talking about for the lope hunt, not elk. The draw odds are worse for 4b, than 10. But, Im guessing I got the 4b tag. Fine with me! Unit 10 can be kind of a zoo.

Lots of tags azbugler, that's a "great" kind of busy! Same here (somewhat) as "our group" has 4 tags so far for archery elk and 5 paper apps still in so there could be more. One of the paper apps is for an archery lope tag for myself (19 pts), so curious where you put in for.

just curious when the most recent charge anyone saw hit their account... knowing there may still be a couple.

I was in for archery only. Put in for 10 and 4b and had 8 points. Time will tell!
Pretty close to bonus pass for 4b. I'd bet 4b.
No, Im talking about for the lope hunt, not elk. The draw odds are worse for 4b, than 10. But, Im guessing I got the 4b tag. Fine with me! Unit 10 can be kind of a zoo.
my bad! Fun hunt either way.
  • Like 1

Two antelope tags!

Congratulations, you have waited a long time for that. Your brother owes you a steak dinner.

Thanks, I had 27 points we averaged 24 together this year . Could be my wife and daughter though with my luck. Single charge of $180

Yep, Suzy and Sarah drew unit 1

Two antelope tags!

Congratulations, you have waited a long time for that. Your brother owes you a steak dinner.

Thanks, I had 27 points we averaged 24 together this year . Could be my wife and daughter though with my luck. Single charge of $180

Yep, Suzy and Sarah drew unit 1

Thats not even right. Can you pretend to be someones kid?