Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Don Martin

Last Supplemental Hunter Ed class for 2018, March 24th!

For those non-residents who are still seeking a permanent bonus point and need to take the Arizona Hunter Education class to get it, the last Supplemental class for 2018 that I will be teaching will be held on March 24th, here in Kingman.

This is a one-day class; hours from 7 a.m. till about 5 p.m.

Class size is limited in the numbers who can attend, so to register (1) go the Arizona Game & Fish website at www.azgfd.gov (2) Click on HUNTING then go (3) to HUNTER EDUCATION.

(4) Then look for the CLASSROOM COURSE SCHEDULE and scroll down to the March 24th date. (5) Click on VIEW EVENT and when you see the green box at the top right that says REGISTER NOW sign up and get your flight reservations made!

Remember we are just 100 miles from Las Vegas.

The only requirement to take this class is that you must have taken Hunter Education in another state since 1980 and must be able to send your card to me via FAX (928-2848) , text, or email. No card, no class; doesn't matter how old you are or how many years you've been hunting.

Anyone younger than 14 years old must have the Chief Instructor's permission to take the class and of course must have taken and graduated from Hunter Education in another state. This is a fast paced and advanced class; if students are not familiar with hunting, they may struggle with the final exam.

A couple of local motels will offer rooms at a small discount for those coming in for the class. Call Kenny at the Super 8 at 928-757-4808 or Claire at Knights Inn at 928-757-4315 to get a discounted room rate.

Just tell them you are with the Hunter Education class.

Graduate from the class and you will earn that permanent bonus point that you are seeking!

Remember the draw for deer and sheep is coming up, so don't delay.

Any questions? Call or text me at 928-303-9481.

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
Region 3
928-303-9481