Flatlander

Late Archery Bull... Whose been successful?

There are many right now wishing they had a late archery tag I bet. :)

TJ

What about you TJ, is the streak alive?

There are many right now wishing they had a late archery tag I bet. :)

TJ

What about you TJ, is the streak alive?

Yes it is Andrew. tt's been 30 straight now in a row. I guess you could say I truly have been blessed by the elk gods. :)

TJ

TJ, how many years successful?

I've tagged 22 out of the 29yrs. 2 rifle and the last 27yrs were all archery. 4 cows and 16 bulls. I was a little picky when I first started but have grown into a meat hunter over the years. It definitely has gotten harder as I get older. :)

TJ

• Like 1

But how

I guess in his kind a little red ball on a paddle every year for Christmas is better than only having Christmas once a decade.

But how

I guess in his kind a little red ball on a paddle every year for Christmas is better than only having Christmas once a decade.

weve had late archery hunts for 30 years? thats news to me.

But how

weve had late archery hunts for 30 years? thats news to me.

Been one in 22 and 23 as long as I can remember.

First year they started doing them in other units, but 22 and 23 had them back much further.

In fact, there wasnt an early archery hunt in 22 for a long time. I think that hunt didnt start until 08.

My son and I have a late archery tag, 5B North. Nov. it might or might be cold. Tree stand or blind, will hike and glass, also use a climber stand so I can hike in a ways. 2yrs ago I pasted on alot of young bulls looking for a hanger for Mama, but sitting water works if your just hunting for the meat.

My son and I have a late archery tag, 5B North. Nov. it might or might be cold. Tree stand or blind, will hike and glass, also use a climber stand so I can hike in a ways. 2yrs ago I pasted on alot of young bulls looking for a hanger for Mama, but sitting water works if your just hunting for the meat.

Last season I was hunting above 10,000 feet on thanksgiving in a t shirt

My first late archery tag was in 2000 and they didn't have early archery then in 22N