Sign in to follow this  
SOLO HUNTER 1998

Browns

Found a nice one on Saturday and saw two bulls with one antler a piece and one bull who had lost both. Theyre just getting started.

• Like 1

Nice found a couple browns still walking around also!!! Get back at next weekend!!

Found one a week ago, tough sledding, lots of boot tracks.

If anyone could let me know how to embed a YouTube video thatd be great

• Like 5

Jumped the bull last night that I've been looking for the antlers from for 3 weeks now and hes still packing.

Easy to understand why states are establishing seasons or start dates for this.

Jumped the bull last night that I've been looking for the antlers from for 3 weeks now and hes still packing.

So the rez is closed until April 1st which means they can spend all their time on National Forest right now....and then the bonus trip to the rez.......two medium sized bulls still packing today on the national forest side of life......

thurs pm there were two 6x6 town bulls at the college and the next morning i saw them out my bedroom window and one had dropped both. trying tomorrow.

lee

So the rez is closed until April 1st which means they can spend all their time on National Forest right now....and then the bonus trip to the rez.......two medium sized bulls still packing today on the national forest side of life......

apaches start looking and glassing in february. no fines for getting caught they just lose their horns to the ranger that catches them. non-indians lose their truck too.

lee

• Like 1