Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Trips to the Valley

I always am amazed at the sheltered bubble I live in up here in Snowflake!!! I decided to share a couple of my interesting encounters from this past weekend!!!

post-2034-0-54940900-1520263663_thumb.jpg

This one caught my attention......Traffic Calming???? Is this the PC highway dept. version of saying "Slow Down"? Cracked me up!!!

post-2034-0-55621100-1520263815_thumb.jpg

I was going to block out the license plate but it kinda defeats the message!!!

I think I got themessage though!!!!

The battle out there is real, I always get educated every trip we make!!!!

• Like 3

I look at "traffic Calming" as a chicane.

I don't mind vegans. At least they practice what they preach. What really annoys me is anti hunters that buy meat at Safeway.

• Like 6

I don't mind vegans. At least they practice what they preach. What really annoys me is anti hunters that buy meat at Safeway.

Oh I don't mind......whatever people want to eat is their business.......just made me realize that there is lots going on out there as I put bacon on the grill!!!

Looks like you were in Sossaman Estates at Sossaman Junior High. My daughter is in 8th grade there and my sister lives right by the school. If you just keep the wheels straight you can go through the "traffic calming" sections without slowing down or turning at all. It cracks me up to see the people that haven't figured that out yet.

• Like 2

Looks like you were in Sossaman Estates at Sossaman Junior High. My daughter is in 8th grade there and my sister lives right by the school. If you just keep the wheels straight you can go through the "traffic calming" sections without slowing down or turning at all. It cracks me up to see the people that haven't figured that out yet.

Yeah that’s pretty funny...notice the tracks straight through it in the pic too. LoL

• Like 1

Yeah but notice all the black marks on the curb too. My daughter has managed to hit both mirrors on her car in the construction zone pylons by my house. Mind you it is wide enough for semi size trucks to fit through.

And I agree with catfish. At least vegans are not hypocrites. Now I don't need them preaching their crap to me though.

• Like 1

First time ever in that neighborhood, had a little league game there.......I thought I was lost.....and all th sudden boom....there was the school right in the middle of all those houses. Looks like a nice facility but man.....if you want a front row seat at the little league game you better have your combat boots on.........survival of the fastest!!!

Lots of fun watching the grandkids get involved with sports. We got two soccer games, one flag football game and one little league game all in one day......great trip!!!

Fortunately for me I allowed myself to just follow the tracks straight through the Calming area....but I seriously thought I was supposed to get like shoulder rubs or something going through there!!! :D

Those are actually pull outs designd for hunters to pull over and calm down after they get cut off by the vegan who sees their hunting stickers and gets cranky about the animal abuse.

post-2359-0-31328900-1520376186_thumb.png

• Like 1

Those are actually pull outs designd for hunters to pull over and calm down after they get cut off by the vegan who sees their hunting stickers and gets cranky about the animal abuse.

Vegan burritos, ooh gross! I bet vegan meat is way stringy.