Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Federal TSS

That is more like it. Those 60 and 70 yd shots were misses. You killed the bird with one gold flyer to the brain. -_-

I have been waiting for Cabelas or Midway to have the new Federal TSS, but every website is saying coming soon or seasonal run. Has anyone been successful in finding this Ammo?

I have been waiting for Cabelas or Midway to have the new Federal TSS, but every website is saying coming soon or seasonal run. Has anyone been successful in finding this Ammo?

I bought them from Cabelas about a month ago.

Whats the velocity on them? Looking for some heavy loads for eider and emperor geese in Alaska and the small pellets would be great for not wrecking plumage.

Do you recall if they carried 20 gauge TSS?

I don't. They were out everywhere when I was looking for them and just happened upon them doing a search.

Yes they come in 20ga got a couple boxes a few weeks ago. These shells are very hard to find right now and sell out extremely fast. Look for vendors that will send you an email when they are in stock. Probably have better luck finding H4350 powder than these things! Federal says they didn't anticipate them to be as popular as they are and are swamped with orders. Just an FYI.